- Featured Jobs
- Appointment of Trustees to the Board
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Manager (Engineering)
- Research Contracts Officer
- Lecturer (Economic Development - SMEs)
- Director of Research Advocacy
- Data Analyst/Researcher
- Senior Research Development Officer (2 posts)
- Business Development Manager
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (Level B/C) in Synthetic Biology, Research Fellow (Level B) in Synthetic Biology & Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (Level B/C) in Bioinformatics
- Director of Impact and Innovation
- Executive Director
- Director of Research
- View All Jobs
- Latest News
Latvia is planning to reduce the administrative burden faced by its research institutions in order to help the country win more EU funding, the government has announced.
Environmental and health organisations have renewed their push to prevent European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker from appointing a chief scientific adviser.
Beyond Bibliometrics surveys the state of the art in efforts to measure scholarship. Stephen Curry is heartened by its critical approach.
The United Arab Emirates has created a mentoring programme to attract more students to careers in science and technology.
The European Commission and national researchers have clashed over whether the EU or national governments are to blame for deteriorating research conditions in southern member states.