- Featured Jobs
- Intellectual Property (IP) Officer, Enterprise and Growth
- Director of Impact and Innovation
- Director of Research
- Java Web Developer
- Research Associate (Java Web Application Developer) (2 posts)
- Editorial Researcher – Funding Content (with Dutch language skills)
- Research Associate in Enterprise Systems
- Public Engagement Officer (fixed term)
- View All Jobs
- Latest News
Beyond Bibliometrics surveys the state of the art in efforts to measure scholarship. Stephen Curry is heartened by its critical approach.
The United Arab Emirates has created a mentoring programme to attract more students to careers in science and technology.
The European Commission and national researchers have clashed over whether the EU or national governments are to blame for deteriorating research conditions in southern member states.
The financial storm that once threatened to engulf the euro may have passed, but its ramifications are only now starting to unfold.
The Commission president’s chief scientific adviser hopes that a mixed panel of representatives can exert some influence across the EU, reports Laura Greenhalgh.