- Featured Jobs
- Membership Engagement and Development Manager
- Reader in Hydrological Change
- Reader in Fluvial Processes
- Reader in Stabilisation Agriculture
- Research Innovation Officer
- Research Development Executive, Agroecology, Water and Resilience
- Research Development Executive, Psychology, Behaviour and Achievement
- Research Development Executive, Trust, Peace and Social Relations Research Centre
- Lecturer (Economic Development – SMEs)
- Panel and Board Member vacancies, Evaluation, Trials and Studies Coordinating Centre (NETSCC)
- Executive Dean, Faculty of Science
- View All Jobs
- Latest News
The proportion of “innovation active” companies in the UK rose between 2011 and 2013 as the country’s economy began to recover from the recession, according to the government's latest UK Innovation Survey.
The Macedonian government has launched a Fund for Innovation and Technology Development, aimed at boosting R&D activity at small and medium-sized businesses.
An international Research Excellence Framework is an idea worth exploring but might be difficult to set up, experts have said.
Universities are struggling to incorporate the skill sets needed to cope with the challenges of globalisation in their teaching and research, a conference has heard.
The Research Data Alliance, an international initiative to promote and improve the sharing of scientific information, is on the hunt for funding sources that will secure its long-term future.
- Conferences and Events
Thursday, 21st June 2012
International Auditorium, Brussels
After years of anticipation, the Commission’s proposal for Horizon 2020, the follow-up to Framework 7, is finally out. This document will define the direction, scope and financing of research in Europe for the next decade. Read more