- Featured Jobs
- Data Analyst/Researcher
- Senior Research Development Officer (2 posts)
- Business Development Manager
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (Level B/C) in Synthetic Biology, Research Fellow (Level B) in Synthetic Biology & Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (Level B/C) in Bioinformatics
- Director of Impact and Innovation
- Executive Director
- Director of Research
- Editorial Researcher – Funding Content (with Dutch language skills)
- Research Associate in Enterprise Systems
- View All Jobs
- Latest News
Environmental and health organisations have renewed their push to prevent European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker from appointing a chief scientific adviser.
Beyond Bibliometrics surveys the state of the art in efforts to measure scholarship. Stephen Curry is heartened by its critical approach.
The United Arab Emirates has created a mentoring programme to attract more students to careers in science and technology.
The European Commission and national researchers have clashed over whether the EU or national governments are to blame for deteriorating research conditions in southern member states.
The financial storm that once threatened to engulf the euro may have passed, but its ramifications are only now starting to unfold.