- Featured Jobs
- Business Development Manager (2 posts)
- Technology Transfer Officer
- Lead Data Manager - Tissue Bank
- Tissue Bank Liaison Manager
- Research Development Manager
- Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management
- Editorial Researcher – Funding Content (with Danish language skills)
- Research Facilitator
- Policy and Performance Team Leader
- View All Jobs
- Latest News
The last fortnight in Brussels has been dominated by planning for the European Commission, the 27 members of which were nominated by president-elect Jean-Claude Juncker on 10 September.
The research commissioner faces many challenges
A significant proportion of Horizon 2020 payments may be delayed because of problems in the EU budget process, the research commissioner has warned.
EU member states are unlikely to accept the European Commission’s suggestion of imposing regulation, in order to make the concept of the European Research Area a reality.
Robin McAlpine, director of the left wing think tank the Jimmy Reid Foundation, actively campaigned for Scottish independence. He talks to Safya Khan-Ruf about life after the ‘No’ vote.