- Search For Jobs
- We advertise a wide range of vacancies across the UK and Ireland, covering roles in research policy, management, support and even expert committees.
- Job of the week
- Company: Research & Enterprise Services, University of Sussex
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £31,342 rising to £37,394
- Closing Date: 30-11-2015
- Applications are invited for this full-time (possible 80%), maternity cover post in Research and Enterprise Services. The role supports a programme of activities to increase impact from research conducted in the University of Sussex...Read more
- Receive Free Job Alerts
- To sign up to our weekly alerts which include all the latest vacancies, please enter your email address below.
- Latest news
The importance of mentoring in research cannot be underestimated, but it can be challenging to build a good mentor-mentee relationship. Amy Iversen is a consultant psychiatrist and visiting senior lecturer at King’s College London’s Institute of Psychiatry, and is involved in the Academy of Medical Sciences’ mentoring scheme for clinical researchers. She says it all comes down to the first meeting...Read more
The University of York has appointed seven champions for interdisciplinary research. The idea for the champions came in the university’s five-year research strategy, published in January...Read more
- Featured Jobs
Job ID Job Title Location Salary Closing Date 1716958 External Partnerships Project Manager South East England £31,342 rising to £37,394 30-11-2015 1714292 Licensing Executive, Engineering and Physical Sciences East Midlands £37,394-£45,954 13-12-2015 1713827 Research Development Team Lead/Research Support Partner (Engineering and Physical Sciences) West Midlands £38,896-£46,414 increasing up to £52,219 29-11-2015 1713826 Senior Policy Adviser London £25,000 (£36,500 pro rata) 03-12-2015 1713332 Tender Support Assistant South East England £22,224 01-12-2015 1713331 Tender Support Executive South East England £28,200 01-12-2015 1712016 Knowledge Exchange Commercialisation (KEC) Officer South East England £23,500-£26,000 04-12-2015 1711400 Programme Manager London £43,000-£52,000 30-11-2015 1709890 Project Development Manager Yorkshire and the Humber £38,511-£45,954 30-11-2015